This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you signed up for our Service. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice by posting notice of the change on C3Gold website.
Throughout this policy, we use the term "Personal Information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
1. Personal Information Collection 1.1. When you visit the C3Gold website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. 1.2 If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you: - Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, instant messenger ID and other similar information. - Financial information - the full bank account numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your C3Gold account. 1.3 Before permitting you to use our Service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, passport or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services. 1.4. When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes. 1.5 Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
2. Cookies 2.1. When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer. 2.2. We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don't need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. 2.3. We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you don't need to retype the e-mail address each time you log in to your account. 2.4. We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
3. Personal Information Protection 3.1. We store and process your personal information on extremely secured dedicated servers, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable government regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
4. Use of Personal Information 4.1. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to: - provide the services and customer support you request; - process transactions and send notices about your transactions; - resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems; - prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service; - customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website; - send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; - compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
5. Sharing Information with Other Parties 5.1. We may share your personal information with: - Members of the C3Gold corporate family -- to provide joint content and automated services (e.g registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services. - Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit. - Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when a) we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure b) we need to do so to comply with law c) we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms of Service. - Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so. 5.2. C3Gold will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy. 5.3. If you open an C3Gold account directly on a third party website or application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on an C3Gold website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application.
6. Restrict from Sharing your Personal Information 6.1. Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that you cannot restrict other types of sharing. Because we have chosen to refrain from certain types of data sharing, the only type of sharing of your personal information that you may restrict is as follows: 6.2. You can also control how we use your contact information to market our services to you in the notifications preferences.
7. Accessing and Changing your Personal Information You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and clicking the Profile link.
8. Contact Us About Privacy Questions If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by using this form.
9. Privacy and return policy a) You can give the received goods, without giving reasons, within 2 weeks, by re transfer of the object of contract, back. This period begins earliest by receiving the goods and the receiving of this instruction. You can explain the return also by the demand of withdrawal in text form, as e.g. letter, fax or e-mail. To keep the period it is enough to forward the goods or the demand of withdrawal in time. The demand of withdrawal has to be sent to the following email address: [email protected] b) C3Gold.. accept payment from Bank transfer all over the world, Money bookers; if during the period any cancellation / refund is applied the charge back will be levied back to customer. 9.1. C3Gold.. mediates solely the rescission of the contract between the performance supplier and the customer. 9.2. The mediation contract between C3Gold.. and the customer expires with the in time exercise of the right of return against the performance supplier. 9.3. In case of a demand of withdrawal the on both sides received benefits have to be awarded back and should the situation arise the gained advantage as well. If you are not able to return the received goods complete or in a changed form you have to give us in so far compensation. This does not apply, if the change only happened to check the object of contract. Apart from that you cannot avoid the compensation, while you do not take the object of contract into use like an owner and avoid any change of the object of contract within the revocation period. 9.4. Should the customer cancel his order after 14 days and C3Gold.. refunds his money, so the customer has to face a processing fee up to 5 USD.
10. Copyrights and related rights 10.1. The web pages of C3Gold.. are copyright protected. 10.2. The pages must only be used by the purpose C3Gold.. provides. Especially the database must only be called with a web browser trough www.C3gold.com. The in there contained information must not be duplicated. All shown external logos, pictures and graphics are owned by the respective firms and are subject to the copyrights of the respective licenser. All on the pages of C3 Global.. shown photos, pictures, logos, texts, reports, scripts and the source code, which are proprietary developments or have been rehashed by C3Gold.., must not be copied or used in other ways without its permission. 10.3. Every not in No.2 of this 10 explicitly authorized usage has to be authorized by C3Gold.. formally towards the respective customer.
11. General Provisions 11.1 The record-keeping of the transactions with Title Units is processed according to the rules and regulations of the respective Electronic Payment Systems. 11.2. Any completed transaction of exchanging, buying or selling Electronic Currency, as well as any other transaction completed by the means of the C3Gold Exchange, is considered irrevocable, thus can not be canceled upon being completed, i.e. upon the User’s receiving the Title Units or other financial means that are supposed to be transferred to the User by the previously accepted conditions. 11.3. In case the funds are not transferred to the account given by the Service, within one hour from the moment the Order has been submitted by the User, the agreement based on the conditions specified in the order will be unilaterally canceled by the Service without notice. 11.4. Any electronic currency transferred afterwards is subject to return within the following 24 hours, with transaction fees charged. We do not assume responsibility for any delays unless they are caused by the Service. 11.5. In case the amount of funds transferred by the User differs from that indicated in the Order, the Service shall treat it as a request to recalculate the Order in accordance with the received amount. 11.6 If the amount of funds transferred differs from that indicated in the Order by more than 10%, the transaction may be unilaterally canceled by the Service. The funds shall be returned within 24 hours from the moment of cancellation, with transaction fees charged. We do not assume responsibility for any delays unless they are caused by the Service. 11.7 In order to prevent possible unlawful transactions, the regulations are established as follows: 11.8 The sender of the payment must be the same person as the payee. Any payments in favor of a third party are strictly prohibited. 11.9 All the contact details stated in the User’s Order as well as any other personal data must be truthful and correct. 11.10 Orders formed through anonymous proxy-servers, or any other anonymous Internet connections, are strictly prohibited. 11.11 In order to prevent unlawful activity, the Service: